Friday 19 October 2012

Fly Away : Monochromatic Purple ATC

Hi there

Here is my submission for the RSA series swap for this month.

The background is using the credit card technique, grape, lilac and white acrylic, swiped on gloss white cardstock.

The image has been stamped using purple tombow on a Papererbag Studio "Addison" cling stamp.
I have added my own Kaisercraft wings, coloured with tombow using a watercolour brush.
The birds are from a Tim Holtz set.

The text is from the Frank Sinatra classic, printed and watercoloured.

I have hand coloured the rik-rak using watercolour to change it from cream to the purple specified in the swap.
Love the way the colour has bled and is not quite perfect!

I have mounted this all together using glue dots to give my usual 3D effect.
This is a fiddly little process and takes a long time but I love the effect it gives.


 
Hope you like.
Peta

No comments:

Post a Comment