I have used a CB embossed scrap and the same inks on the front lower and inside backing to the slide holder.
Mary Antoinette is an image I printed from an online site as is the Gothic arches and roses.
All the printed images have been recoloured using Tombow markers and blender to give more depth of colour and shading. I have used Dimensional magic on all images.
I have used micro-beads in gold, in small areas on both the front and inside. the inside also has a metal embellished cross which I found hiding in my art stash. ;)
The gold around both the slide holder and the image of Mary Antoinette has been made by mistake but I quite like how the overall effect has framed the images well. I have used craft glue and sprinkled antique gold EP all over, while still wet. When this dried I used a heat gun to melt the EP, and in turn bubbled and blistered the craft glue giving it a random shape and texture.
The roses have been joined using a gold leaf rub on and distressed this using saddle Stazon.
I have finished the front using a copper metal embellishment dusted with antique gold EP.
There is also a small bat-wing stamp a friend gave me which i have used and recoloured and a very small filigree stamp in white water based ink and hand coloured in white chalk pencil.
The major dilemma happened when I went to finish this off the folder and had it break in half. Originally this was a side opening but I've had to adjust the fold to make it top opening because of the images and embellishments I used.
I hope you like this, it has kept me wandering through my art supplies for the last month and I'm happy with how it has turned out.