Saturday 22 October 2011

September and October WTA Lottery

Winner Takes All is a lottery held by one of my online groups each month.

The first is a vintage lady on a hand made background. My background has been made using stazon saddle ink and a really old (stampin up) ink I inhereted from a friend.
I have used a gold leaf floral image on the right hand side, its a little hard to really see, with antique gold ribbon on the far left and blended all edges using stazon saddle.
I have overstamped using black stazon on the music notes.



The second is a vintage poppy which I have collaged onto a hand stamped and inked background. I have used tombow and blender pen to give the background immediately behind the poppy some depth. The bird image is from a book "Vintage Collage Works" Mary-Jo and Sunny Koch, were the author has supplied images for copy. The whole atc has been given a 3D effect by using pop dots rolled under each corner of the flower and the head of the bird.                                                                    

                                                                                         

Pete                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment