Saturday 19 November 2011

Always tell your father.......

So this is my latest......October ATC's for Paperarts.

The theme is "Mother's sage advise", and what better advise is that!

My background was made using brown card, with a linen texture, painted with cream acrylic and overstamped with a harlequin desgn.

Stazon saddle, chocolate and black were all used to dust and blend over the surface and give it a real antique texture. Blazing red Stazon was used as a accent through the image and around the borders.
I love this red, its not too bright and suits a lot of my work.

I have used Tim Holtz stamps both on the background and foreground of jacket.

The image was found online and resized to fit.

To finish it off i have used dark red diamantes and glitter.

Tombow and blender finishes off her cheeks, to give her that " I just purchased a gorgeous fur jacket glow..........and got it half price!!!!". lol





Again, my return swaps are amazing! Thankyou. From top right, Debbi, Sandy, Sandra, Barb, and Alessandra



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Peta. Love both lots and I will be the proud owner of one of each too :-)

    ReplyDelete