Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pay it forward

I have been lucky enough to be involved in a "handmade, pay it forward" through Facebook.

Once I accepted a handmade gift from a friend I then had to post the same status, offering to make handmade gifts for the first 5 respondants, who would then in turn offer up thier own handmade goods. I ended up making some extras for good luck.............and good karma? lol

Here is what I came up with, custom-made to suit the friend, using their colour of choice.

This is a continuation of some polyurethane jewellery I have been experimenting with.

I finished the gift off by attaching it to a trading card, made using a collage photocopy coloured using blue and coral acrylics and applied using a credit card, swiped over the black and white image.

Tim Holtz stamps were applied in blue denim as a background and the foreground is black Stazon and the same dusted on all edges.

Anyone wanting the details of how the rings were made do let me know.



Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment