Saturday 10 March 2012

"let them eat cake".....ok!

RSA ATC March, collage series.

You know when you make something that is exactly what is in your head..............this is it. I loved making this one.

I bought the papers, which are from "graphic 45" and did not think i would be using them for an ATC series. I bought them for some frames in my bedroom. ATCs are perfect for the offcuts!

The background is the backside to the butterfly images, and Marie Antoinette is from my collection of images.

I have handcut the floral pattern to sit in 3D using glue dots.

All edges have been sponged using Tim Holtz distress ink in faded jeans and vintage photo.

The cake and stand I have taken from a Google image search.

Overall it is a pretty simple series that I think works really well.

So i liked how this series turned out, so made a single atc for the Paperarts WTA for this month...........fingers crossed for me! ;)


Pete

1 comment: